The Contest to End All Contests
The Contest to End All Contests
Battle of the Bridal Parties!
Is your bridal party the craziest?
Is your bridal party the wildest?
Is your bridal party the best coordinated?
Is your bridal party the most creative?
Is your bridal party the most entertaining?
What will set your bridal party apart? Coordinated costumes, great dance routine, an over the top bride, or all of the above?
Join us at the Palace and take in Metro Detroit’s largest bridal show. Mingle amongst thousands of attendees and over 200 exhibitors. Be crazy, outlandish, zany, unique and entertaining ….get noticed, catch the judges eyes, and win an incredible prize package. It’s easy and sure to be an absolute blast! Be sure to bring your A game and register online. Join us at Winter Bridal Celebrations, January 8, 2016
Participation is limited so hurry and enter soon!
All participating parties get plenty of fun and recognition, the winning party gets the following prize package:
- $500 cash prize
- A Honeymoon to a Paradisus, all-inclusive resort
- An LA Fitness Club Membership
- Formalwear for your entire bridal party (up to 5) from Men's Wearhouse
- Free dinner for everyone!!! $400 in gift certificates from D'Amatos of Royal Oak
- Up to 8 gift bags loaded with all the latest goodies from Salon Bliss
- More prizes to be added!!
Is your bridal party up for the challenge ???
11:30am - Your team arrives.
11:30pm - 12:00pm Your team is photographed and registered.
12:00pm - 3:00pm Mingle and walk the show.
3:00pm - Judges will hand out 5 golden tickets to the finalist. “By the way, Willy Wonka will not be appearing”
3:15pm - Finalist must be at the main stage (arena level) to checkin.
3:30pm - 4:00pm Main stage interviews and presentation will take place.
4:00pm - Winner will be chosen and grand prizes will be given away.
**Detailed rules and participant instructions will be sent to all entrants when registration is approved.
How to Enter:
- Complete the online form with your contact information.
- Complete the description and theme area.
- Agree to the rules located at the bottom of this page.
- Click to FINISH and submit your entry.
Complete the Form Below to Enter 'Battle of the Bridal Parites'All entries will be reviewed, once approved for participation r/s/c Productions will contact the bridal party representative and provide all the appropriate event information and documentation. All entries will be contacted and updated as to their participation status via e-mail. All decisions are final.
You must register online, prior to the show, to be eligible for contest participation.
Entries must be submitted no later than:
December 27th 2016 for the January 8th 2017 event.
- This competition is only open to actual brides and bridal parties. Brides will be asked to verify their wedding plans. r/s/c reserve the right to ask for documentation to verify such experience. All participants must be United States residents and 18 years of age or older. Contestants may not enter more than once. Each participant must purchase entry tickets to the event(s).
- Neither r/s/c Event Productions nor The Palace of Auburn Hills will be responsible for any loss or damage to any property of individual as a result of the contest.
- Judging will be conducted by a team of qualified judges. Judges will resolve any tie situations and their decisions are final.
- Judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry in poor taste or that fails to adhere to the rules and regulations of the competition.
- The top 5 bridal parties will be selected by a panel of judges chosen by r/s/c Event Productions.
- All participating bridal parties must ARRIVE and be on premises on Sunday January 8th, 2017 by 11:30am.
- All parties will meet at the North entrance of The Palace of Auburn Hills. An r/s/c Event Productions representative will be waiting for photos and further instructions.
- The five team finalist will be selected by 3:00pm. Main Stage competition will begin at 3:30pm
- Contest prizes are subject to change without notice. r/s/c Event Productions is not directly affiliated with any of the companies distributing the actual prize(s). r/s/c Event Productions producers of Bridal Celebrations will present the winner with prize(s) and explain prize(s) to the best of our ability! r/s/c Event Productions will be providing the information given to us via points/text/conversation by the prize issuing company(s). r/s/c Event Productions, the Palace of Auburn Hills and the sponsors are not responsible for quality of prize(s) and cannot be held liable for promises made by issuing company(s). r/s/c Event Productions will do it’s best to verify authenticity of prize(s) prior to distribution!
- By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these rules and regulations. Judges will judge on CREATIVITY AND ORIGINALITY. The decisions of the contest judges are final. r/s/c Event Productions, The Palace of Auburn Hills, and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering, or the administration of the contest. r/s/c Event Productions reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the rules and regulations.
- Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all federal and local laws and regulations.
- Participation in the contest constitutes permission to r/s/c Event Productions, and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) for purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.